Thursday, November 24, 2011

you get to liv 1nz


no editing in this text. didnt hav tim. had to throw too much in this text before it all runs out of my mind. some moments get soo sad when you are Happy and there’s a tear i another’s eye. today is friday. !st of all am exited cos sat’day is near and am gona play fifa ... ( wop wop ). had this stupid smile on my face and i turnned to grl next to me cos i just wanted to smile at some one. but i smile slowli droped cos hse had a tear in her eye and she smiled while the tear dropd. she turned away afterward and i felt silly. was it my buzne.. ofcos. y else would i meet her on a day that am so happy. so it told her if she didnt wana talk its cool but could we talk cos i love her dress. i got a smile from that. her name is nanyaa. she’s just been tru too much. i cudnt possible tel it all. she also works a osu so am gusn id be seeing her more. i made her laf lots cos hey dats wat do. but the topmost part is am so broke and waitn the month to end or this week so i go do one of my contracts and make some money. wen you are a big sis it gets lik that. thing is one of her probs today was that she wasnt gona eat cos if she did she cant go home. had to buy pertrol yeste so today am reali low on cash but i ave her half of what i had today. you should hav seen her she looked so preti with nice clothes shoes and bag …… what could she posibl want so much that could make her sad……but you cant judge someone by what you see only except if the person truli want you to see wats reali in there. personali i hate lyn to myself or myfriends. wen i break i break and i cry my heart out and tats that cos i cant afford t o fake anything. i thing it would kil my soul more than it would help creat a fake happy me.but other ppl choose to handle theirs in other ways. others realy do i in silly ways too. i have been tru a lot myself that i tort would never happen to me not cos it cant cos i min my own and do what i got to do onli and onlywhen i have too. so i have a theory… when an sad i call a friend and make her?him happy. i call some onwho would be happy to hear from me. i make something for a friend who would prolijump up and hug me. i send a text to a friend who i kno would smile when he/she sees it cos the after effect always makes me happy to see others happy. bad things will happen but its just for today. then tomoro it gone unless you want it to stay. when you have a prob and you wana cry, cry, talk about it. if today you think you are fine and tomoro you break down again cry again. smile and cry at the same time if you have to so that when you are done you feel soo much better cos you let it all out. it true some people hav it worse than you. heaven even those who are rich are not always happy. ther’s always somehing thats not there. besides we all dont have it all. but me ryt now i think i hav too much o. *rolling eyes* ( soo delicioz too.. ) things take time to work them selfs out, happiness, sadness, revenge, regret, they all happen in their own time. dont fight it and dont even bother to handle it. let it. you get to liv onli 1nz o ….

ps.

raw txt.

No comments:

Post a Comment