Wednesday, October 21, 2009

simply difficult


are you alright

did i hurt you

am so sorry

are you okay

it was unconcious

i came as soon as i could

what did i do wrong

can i correct it

should i give you a day

please call me back

where are you, am coming over

it would never happin to us

it would take a lot

first thing in the morning

your the best

lets start over

i don't want you to go

i would prove it to you

i got u

its hard to work when you'r mad at me

i dont wont you to get hurt

my mom says hi


its always about you

i hope you will be fine

call me when your fine

i dont feel like talking to you

i will try 2morro

am too tied

i just want to hung out

i think your too into me

give me some time

i need space

do you see us together

am sorry

thats what i thought

am falling out

i will give you time

i want to be single

oh! am glad thats over

do i account to you

i didn't think its important

i think about both of you

don't dare me when it comes to you

it should be simple and painful


i can see your lips moving

but all i hear is blah blah blah

No comments:

Post a Comment