Sunday, March 21, 2010

2 PEOPLE THINGI

Someone once said in a movie that marriage is

“I can give you anything but love”.

He also said he thought love

was a mild kind of illness like a

flue or chicken pox of which he is safely immune.

He said when it comes to the opposite sex most men are selfish.

I like that man for nothing but his sense of humor.

“what is marriage life like”.

What would draw someone to say,

“Let’s leave together”,

when everybody wishes they could own a house individually…….. Space.

Everybody loves that yet everybody is scared to be alone.

I went out last week and as coming back home, I got a lift.

Benefit of the thought, I took it…. An old man; Almost 60.

We talked for hours. I was enjoying the conversation.

He told me about all his girlfriends and said

“don’t think your husband will never cheat you on”.

He said that’s what marriage life is.

He said he had to hold every kind of woman before he died.

He said he had even slept with Asian women before…..... At that point I dint know if he was exaggerating but I was game……

he said

if u never cheat You would be cheating myself.

If u stick to one person life would be boring.

If you get married and he doesn’t cheat teach him how to cheat

As I sat there people kept staring but there eyes weren’t saying “disgusting”, rather they were saying” ahaa but this is normal”.

He said

What would make a young girl go for an old man?

Money and Security

What would make an old man go for a young girl?

The feeling of youthfulness.

What would make a man cheat on his wife?

Too much familiarity lack of variety

What would make a married woman cheat on her husband?

I never wanted you.

What would make a young guy cheat with his fiancée’s best friend before his wedding day?

Of course he would marry you, but you knew I would go to her.

What would let a woman cheat with her best man before he wedding

You should have come with him when you were asking me out. I would have said no.

Its actually very easy to build ones happiness on another’s unhappiness

How is after marriage really like.

Do are parents know the truth or they show us what we want to see.

What if you don’t marry the one you want o marry.

What if you marry the one you want to be with?

What if you marry someone way older?

What if u marry someone way younger

What if we don’t get married at all?

What if married life is really all about

Cheat.,

Lies,

Smile for the camera,

Family lunch dates,

Sleep in different rooms,

using your business as camouflage.

Do you think you would always know

what goes on in the mind

if the one you sleep next to

No comments:

Post a Comment